Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grind, grind, and grind some more

Spring Break's here and I'm not letting myself off one bit. I'm planning on finishing off my UG on a strong note, so between now and May, 8th (graduation) I'll be working myself senseless to squeeze out what little bit of enthusiasm I have left for my UG, which, while sounding disgustingly gruesome, is actually a healthy escape for my 4 month LSAT binge, which will come up real soon.

If you're interested, I'm in the Environmental Design program in CU Boulder, with an emphasis in Architecture. One thing I'll say about architecture is that it's no cakewalk, especially if you want to impress your professors, aka. get that A. While there are many lecture classes, the Studios ultimately take up the majority of an Architecture student's time.

OK, let me rephrase, Architecture is no cakewalk if you have 2 Harvard grad instructors. They know exactly what they're talking about and will call you out on your bullshit the minute you walk up to your boards and start your lecture on why this building, which you finished designing 2 hours before under the influence of 5 cups of coffee and 30 hrs of grind, is the best, out of the infinite possibilities that is Architecture.

I'll be glad to be done with Architecture and start my LSAT studying, that's for sure. <=== Watch me eat my words in 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment